We are looking for passionate and high skill individuals looking to work with our existing profile
companies. Some of these companies are public knowledge and some projects are highly
confidential (as we are cooking some serious stuff in our facility). We strongly suggest that you
join our network by submitting your information. If there is a strong fit, we will be contacting you
shortly. Also, you will be invited to all our events and receive updates about Collide CoBuild and
our portfolio companies.
Current Job Openings:
organization, including some of our portfolio companies. Collide Village is a startup platform that
transforms Ideas into Successful Companies. We focus on building, educating and investing in people to
create ventures that provide solutions to real business problems and create value for our investors. We
are helping launch multiple companies right now and want to grow our team with the best people.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for enhancing the digital footprint of Collide Village and
its portfolio companies. The digital coordinator oversees our websites, social media, plus email strategy
and execution. This position is a member of the communications team and works closely with the team’s
founders and managers as well as content writers, graphic designers, and other vendors.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
(ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to- end customer experience across multiple
channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption
Requirements and Qualifications:
Education: Undergraduate degree in communication, marketing, advertising or related fields.
Experience: Three+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
Required skills and attributes:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Desired personal qualities: integrity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, ability to receive feedback,
and a sense of humor.
Collide Village maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of
the organization’s operations. Collide Village hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without
discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability,
genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background investigation,
including a check of the National Sex Offender Registry.
Reports to: Managing Partner and CEO’s
Employment Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Please submit your info: