Collide Village is pleased to announce that it has picked six (6) companies for its inaugural class of 2014. These six companies made up of 5% (acceptance rate) of the total applications received from 14 countries in various industries. All of the six companies are locally from the Dallas Fort-Worth region and a few are already generating revenues.
The kickoff and orientation was held on November 6th, 2014 and the cohort is on its way for the next 4-months of intensive programming.
Here is the class:
- Five Oh : A mobile application that helps people on a budget find food for less
- Greedi : An online and mobile platform for food delivery within a localized community
- Hansom : Mobile applications that enable the exchange of peer-to-peer services among the college population
- Magik Help : Magik Help uses technology to connect homeowners with safe, reliable and convenient labor within the last minute economy
- Primal Sensor : Primal Sensors is an enterprise hardware company specializing in location-based tracking systems.
- YourSportsCast : Provides the sports viewing audience with options for different audio feeds for their TV sporting events. These options open new markets, create new experiences, and connect sports fans in a new way.